Wednesday, August 25, 2010

SAINTZ!!!!!

Woot! I am loud and Proud to be a member of the WHO DAT NATION!!!! And I am even prouder when I get to say WE WON 38-14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I am EVEN PROUDER when get to see it in PERSON! YAY!

But now to more important things. Such as this:



Indeed... this is reason 1 that Twilight needs to be gone. Hehehe, go watch it again.
Now this next video needs to happen to some people I know, except the bottle of coke needs to... well watch and see



SPOILER!: Yeah the bottle needs to hit some of the people I know in the face... I would laugh so hard. But I don't want you to think I am just pointing out fails... so here is something more serious.



HELL YEAH! So anyway, that's all the stuff that I found on You Tube today that was well, awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment